Office of Academic Scheduling and Facilities
The Office of Academic Scheduling and Facilities administers and oversees the entry and accuracy of faculty load and class scheduling information and the strategic assignment of academic and faculty space. This is accomplished by providing high-quality academic schedules that optimize space to increase student success and to enable administration, faculty and staff to meet student needs and enhance student learning.
- Develop the Academic Affairs production schedule for each semester, from initial distribution of materials to final distribution of finished schedule.
- Utilize our technology systems and reporting capabilities to analyze and maximize college room usage.
- Provide leadership and accountability for the allocation of classrooms to departments and subdivisions and implement practices for the strategic use and maximization of classroom space.
- Provide leadership and accountability for the accurate calculation and entry of faculty load data.
- Coordinate with deans and faculty the assignments, locations, furnishings and moves of full-time faculty offices