Projects: Student Union
The Student Union, a 52,000-square foot facility, which opened in March 2009, includes:
- Bob and Marge Bobb Social/Cultural Lounge-for students to network and socialize
- Café Moraine-new and improved with twice as much space
- Game Room-TV, game tables and comfortable seating
- Quiet Lounge-students can relax, study, and have wireless access
- Student Art Gallery
- Classrooms, workrooms and offices for clubs
- Outdoor spaces for dining and relaxing
The project budget for the building, including equipment, furnishings, and site improvements, is approximately $16.5 million.
The project budget summary is provided by Legat Architects, Inc.
The architect for the project is Legat Architects, Inc. Legat has an eight-year relationship with the college and led the development of the college's master plan.