- Renewals for current subscribers/members begin July 29.
- New subscriptions/memberships begin Aug. 5.
- Individual tickets on sale starting Aug. 12.
How to Order
Four convenient ways to purchase tickets!
Available 24/7 through our secure, online ordering system. Internet sales will be assessed a convenience fee of $1 per ticket and $.50 per transaction.
Box Office hours are Monday-Friday 10 a.m.-5 p.m., one hour prior to performances and during intermission. Summer and holiday hours vary.
Send completed order form to:
Moraine Valley Community College
9000 W. College Pwky.
Palos Hills, IL 60465-2478
A ticket and seat are required for every person, despite age, attending a performance.
- Students — Students of any age. You may be asked to show your ID.
- Senior Citizens — Age 65 and older.
- Staff — Any Moraine Valley faculty or staff member, as well as international host home participants. Staff are limited to two tickets at staff price for each Mainstage Series performance. Staff may purchase unlimited tickets to Academic Music and Theater performances at staff discount price.
- Children — Any child up to age 12. All children must be able to sit in a seat and have a ticket. "Babes in arms" are not allowed.
- Group — Discounted prices for most shows are available for groups of 20 or more. Call the Box Office at (708) 974-5500 for more details.
Patrons with Special Needs
Limited wheelchair seating is available. Please check the appropriate box on the order form or mention when ordering by phone.
Infrared Assisted-Listening Systems
Wireless headsets are available at no charge from the Box Office. Patrons must leave a driver's license or major credit card to use headset.
Parking is available at the center.
Cameras, Recording Equipment and Electronics
While the Fine and Performing Arts Center does not have a policy prohibiting cameras, many artists do, and we enforce this on behalf of the artists. When in doubt, call the Box Office prior to performances. The use of video or sound recording devices is always prohibited. Please turn off your cell phones, pagers and watch alarms before a performance.
We believe children should be exposed to the cultural arts, but some of our events are not suitable for young children.
Drinks and Food
Food and drinks are not allowed in the auditorium.
All programs, dates, times, prices, and artists are subject to change without notice. All performances begin promptly at the published times. Latecomers will be seated at the management's discretion.
Give someone special a gift to see a favorite entertainer or open the door for him or her to experience the arts. Gift certificates are available in any denomination and never expire. Call the Box Office for details or order online.
All sales are final. No refunds will be issued. Exchanges are limited, with a $2 handling charge per order.
The Box Office accepts cash, check, money order, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and Discover. The Box Office does not accept reservations without full payment. Internet orders will incur additional fees. Tickets sent by mail will be charged a $1 processing fee.
Moraine Valley Community College is located southwest of Chicago at 9000 W. College Pkwy. in Palos Hills, approximately one-half mile east of LaGrange Road/Route 45 between 111th and 107th streets. Directional signs are located at each entrance to the college.