Transcript and Enrollment Verification Request
A transcript is a complete record of all courses taken and grades received at Moraine Valley. Letter grades earned in developmental and remedial courses will appear on the transcript, but the grades earned in these courses will not be calculated in the GPA that appears on the transcript.
Upon written request from a student, the Records Office will mail the student's official transcript to any college, university, agency, or person named. There is a $7 fee per transcript. Requests are processed within five to seven business days of receiving the request. All financial obligations to the college must be met before transcripts will be sent.
Moraine Valley Community College offers delivery of official transcripts electronically through eSCRIP-SAFE to network recipients or outside the network to third parties. PLEASE read the following before completing your transcript request:
- Mailed - complete the “Mail Transcripts to;” box on the request form.
- Network Delivery – Before completing your transcript request, please check the network recipients to see if your intended receiver is a member of the electronic network. If the recipient is in the network, please insert their name in the box on your request form. Information under Outside of the eSCRIP-SAFE network is not required. The recipient list is updated each Monday.
- OneTime Delivery – If your intended recipient is not a network member and you wish to deliver your transcript electronically, this method may be used. Receivers are designated and identified by you, the requestor, through the recipient’s email address.
You should always notify your intended recipient they will be receiving important email messages regarding the electronic delivery of your transcript.
To ensure delivery of these important email messages, please inform the recipient to add the domain name of @escrip-safe.com to their safe-sender email list.
OneTime receivers must complete a simple registration for each transcript delivered through eSCRIP-SAFE. In addition, they must have a copy of Adobe Reader 7.0 or higher, which is free and easy to download, on their computer. The receiver has three options to retain the transcript:
- Save to the institution’s document imaging system
- Save electronically as a PDF document
- Print to paper
Your transcript is never delivered by email; email is limited to notification and reminder messages regarding the delivery of your transcript. To use this method, include your recipient’s name and email address on the request form under the heading “Outside of the eSCRIP-SAFE network.”
Requests for transcripts can be made:
Log into MVConnect. Click on Academic Profile and select Transcript Request (for mail) or Electronic Transcript Request.
Print Request for Transcript pdf, indicate whether you want transcripts sent by mail or electronically, and mail completed request form to: Transcripts, Moraine Valley Community College, 9000 W. College Pkwy., Palos Hills, IL 60465-2478. If you do not have access to printer, send a letter to the same address listed with your name, Student ID or last four digits of your Social Security number, your signature, and if you want transcripts sent electronically or by mail. If they are to be mailed, include the name and address to which the transcript should be sent, and a check or money order made payable to Moraine Valley Community College. If you wish transcripts sent electronically, check to see if the recipient is in or out of the network and complete the transcript request form accordingly.
Forms are available in the Cashier’s Office, Building S, Room S105. Cashier will direct students for transcript pick-up.
Print enrollment verification certificates to send to health insurers, housing providers or other organizations requiring proof of your enrollment
- Check the deferment forms and electronic notifications sent to your lenders
- Obtain a list of your student loan lenders and link to real-time loan information
- View your enrollment history
Log into MVConnect. Click on Enrollment Verification. Click Go to the Clearinghouse. Select what type of enrollment certificate you need, either Current Enrollment or All Enrollment. You can also view the enrollment information on file for you, any student loan deferments the Clearinghouse has processed along with other information regarding your enrollment status.