Moraine Business and Conference Center
Whether you’re planning a business meeting, conference, seminar or banquet, the Moraine Business and Conference Center with its modern amenities and prime location is the perfect venue for your special event.
Stop by to see for yourself
One visit and you’ll see why the Moraine Business and Conference Center is the best choice for your next business event. Contact us now for more information or to tour the facilities.
Totaling 55,000 square feet, the conference center is large enough to accommodate your needs, yet small enough to provide individualized attention to ensure your event is a success.
The Moraine Room Complex
The Business and Conference Center offers 12,000+ square feet of meeting space consisting of a pre-function area as well as three equal-sized rooms that can be combined or separated to fit your needs.
- Modern, multipurpose event rooms with seating for up to 600 people, plus an additional 3,500 square feet of pre-function space
- Flexible seating configurations: 600 banquet style, 800 auditorium style, 500 classroom style
- Breakout rooms that can accommodate 16 to 64 people
- Computer labs
- On-site catering for everything from continental breakfast and light refreshments to a full course meal with desserts
- Free on-site parking
Smart Business Meetings
The Conference Center’s Business Support Center is equipped with telephone, scanner, fax machine, copy machine and Internet access. Wireless capabilities are available throughout the center and campus. In addition, our seminar rooms are equipped with advanced technology and extensive multimedia capabilities.
- an in-podium PC and projector
- DVD and VCR player
- document camera
- wireless handheld and wireless lavaliere microphones as well as a podium microphone.
Situated on the beautiful campus of Moraine Valley Community College in southwest suburban Palos Hills, Ill., the Conference Center, which opened in 2009, is conveniently located less than 30 minutes from Interstates 55, 294 and 80, and offers an easy commute to both O’Hare International and Chicago’s Midway airports.