The Counseling and Career Development Center sponsors a variety of events, workshops and programs throughout the academic year. Upcoming Events will be advertised throughout campus closer to the date of event.
Additionally, if you are a faculty or staff member and would like to request a workshop for a specific class or group, to complement your course or department, contact our front desk at 708-974-5722.
Below is a list of current workshop topics counseling faculty typically facilitate:
- Career Snapshot
- COL 101 Jeopardy
- The College Syllabus
- Critical Thinking
- Dangers of Texting While Driving
- Don’t Stress Over Tests
- How to Help Someone you Care About
- Healthy Romantic Relationships
- Juggling 101—Stress Management
- Managing Performance Anxiety
- Mindfulness & Relaxation
- Overcoming Fear
- Positive Thoughts. Positive Mind.
- Taking it to the Net: Student Success in an online Course